Teaching Marketing at Tufts...
- A consistent search for real life Marketing & Sales Plan projects for my students
- 5-6 person teams work for 13 weeks on complex marketing and sales plan assignments
- All of our academic content is woven into these assignments from real companies
- I teach the tools; company management provides the real life experiences
The results are very positive and dynamically exciting from everyone involved
Yesterday at Apple...
A perfect example of combinations of some of the Marketing tools from our Tufts Toolbox
- "Early Adopters"
- Price elasticity
- Market Share
- Supply & Demand
Having said that, there's also a lesson here in profits not following the standard curve when a market leader is a consistent innovator like Apple, which topped out yesterday, as a result of the Launch of iPhoneX at $800 billion. That's Billion with a "B"
Be Part of our Unique Learning Experience
In your current planning process for 2018, if you're asking yourself...
- Do we have the right marketing plan for that new product?
- Have we developed our market and persona research carefully enough?
- Do we need a new approach with a new sales channel for a specific product
- How do we get a deeper perspective into the millennial market?
- Shouldn't we take a deeper dive into Inbound Marketing?
- What are our options, investment returns and recommendations for digital marketing?
Then, our two spring courses in Marketing and "The Art & Science of Sales" are the answers:
- 10 years, 180 companies, and 900 students of experience
- Juniors, Seniors and some Grad students
- Certified in "Inbound Marketing" for Marketing, and in "CRM" for the Sales course
- Highly motivated to earn their resume badge as certified interns
Applications need to be in by December 1st.
If you're interested, just email me at jack@derbymanagement, and I'll send you the instructions
I'll let you go now so you can get in line at the Apple store
Have a great weekend !!!
Great Marketing always leads to more Sales!