$910 Million as of 2017 and counting...
We understand venture capital and private equity for both early and later stage companies.
- We know the rules.
- We understand the process.
- We know the players in the Boston market.
- We’ve built a solid reputation based on trust and confidentiality.
- We are active members of the Common Angels, Launchpad and Cherrystone Angel Groups.
- We work in a close partnership with most Boston angel groups, venture firms and private equity companies with both pre-funded and funded entrepreneurs in providing a variety of coaching and tactical implementation services.
Over the past plus twenty years, we’ve had the experience of facilitating strategic planning on an ongoing basis for partners in a number of venture firms. During the same time period, we have also had the experience of successfully coaching hundreds of entrepreneurs through the fund-raising process at all levels of growth, from the earliest seed financings to leveraged growth expansion funding totaling more than $840 million at last count. We completed the last deal at the end of 2014.
Given our experience in coaching and participating in the fund-raising process for both the venture capital partner and for the portfolio entrepreneur, we believe that we have a unique blend of skills that result in an efficient fund-raising process:
- Strategic & Business Planning
- Business Plan creation, editing, and review
- Presentation creation, review, and rehearsing
- Introductions to venture and PE firms
- Campaign management from beginning to end
- Financial modeling
"I worked with Jack when I was trying to raise our first round of venture capital. He successfully coached me through that round. Three capital campaigns later, and after surviving the technology depression, we had a very successful exit for everyone, including Jack, involved. Jack’s counsel at every milestone was an important factor in making the right decisions, avoiding fatal mistakes and achieving success."