$840m as of 2021 and counting...
We know venture and private equity for both early and later stage companies.
- We know the rules.
- We understand the processes.
- We know the players in the Boston market.
- We’ve built a solid reputation based on trust and confidentiality.
- We are active investors in the Boston startup and buyout communities
- We work in partnership with Boston's angel groups, venture firms and PE firms.
Over the past plus 30 years, we’ve had the experience of facilitating strategic planning on an ongoing basis for partners in a number of venture firms. During the same period, we have also had the experience of successfully coaching hundreds of entrepreneurs through the fund-raising process at all levels of growth, from the earliest seed financings to leveraged PE growth expansion funding totaling more than $840 million at last count. .
Given our experience in coaching and participating in the fund-raising process for both the venture capital partner and for the portfolio entrepreneur, we believe that we have a unique blend of skills that result in an efficient fund-raising process:
- Strategy & business planning
- Business Plan creation, editing, and review
- Presentation creation, review, and coaching
- Introductions to venture and PE firms
- Hands-on campaign management from beginning to end
- Financial modeling
"I worked with Jack when I was trying to raise our first round of venture capital. He successfully coached me through that round. Three capital campaigns later, and after surviving the technology depression, we had a very successful exit for everyone, including Jack, involved. Jack’s counsel at every milestone was an important factor in making the right decisions, avoiding fatal mistakes and achieving success."