$840m as of 2023 and counting...
We know venture and private equity for both early and later stage companies.
- We know the rules.
- We understand the processes.
- We know the players in the Boston and Greater New England market.
- We’ve built a solid reputation based on trust and confidentiality.
- We are active investors ourselves in the startup and buyout communities.
- We work in partnership with New England's angel groups, venture firms and PE firms.
Over the past 30 plus years, we’ve had the experience of facilitating strategic planning on an ongoing basis for partners in a number of venture firms. During the same period, we have also had the experience of successfully coaching hundreds of entrepreneurs through the fund-raising process at all levels of growth-- from the earliest seed financings to leveraged PE growth expansion funding, which totaled more than $840 million at the last count.
Given our experience in coaching and participating in the fund-raising process for both the venture capital partner and for the portfolio entrepreneur, we believe that we have a unique blend of skills that result in an efficient fund-raising process:
- Strategy & business planning
- Business Plan creation, editing, and review
- Presentation creation, review, and coaching
- Introductions to venture and PE firms
- Hands-on campaign management from beginning to end
- Financial modeling