An Incredible, Unique Opportunity to Increase the Productivity of Your Sales Team by 25%+
One of the common question we get asked by senior management is..."How do I learn more about sales and marketing trends?" For this reason, every year we povide a Sales Management Bootcamp that is specifically designed for Presidents and CEOs, Sales management at district, regional and national levels, heads of Marketing and heads of Business Development.
Learn from the Derby Management team, and our highly experienced speakers, who have sat in the chairs-just like you-as CEOs, heads of Sales and heads of Marketing of both rapid growth and middle market companies in a wide variety of industries.
This is always a sold-out event since we limit the attendees to nom more than 30 from a diverse cross-section of markets, which promotes open exchange of ideas and peer-to-peer learning.
What is the Sales Management Boot Camp?
- A proven successful formula with ten years of experience and hundreds of testimonials.
- This is not “old-school sales training”. This is creating high-impact change in uniform processes, tools, technologies and metrics in an environment of creating customer value, not just selling products
- All of the attendees are of Sales at some level, Presidents & CEOs focused on 2017-2018 growth in revenue and margin
- Derby Management Sales & Marketing Coaches deliver the content plus senior sales execs from a few leading sales-optimized companies
- The value for you is that it provides you with a dynamic opportunity away from the office to learn very different processes and tactics that have repeatedly been proven to be successful
- For all the details, just check in HERE
This is an always-sold-out-event, which we do one or two times a year. In 2017, this is our only Sales Management Boot Camp.
...and...in addition to the intensive two and a half days, we also provide our Campers with these FREE services !
- The Pre-Boot Camp Website Assessment which will focus on the clarity of two critical Sales tools we will develop during the Camp - "Command of the Message" and "Value Propositions".
- The Monthly Team Conference Call held once a month for six months following the Camp, where we will review plans, discuss current hiring and comp issues... anything that you want to bring forward to your fellow Campers to discuss. There will be a set agenda for these calls, and materials will be circulated beforehand in order for you to provide and receive expert feedback from your fellow Campers.
- The Campers Reception is a 1:00-6:00 PM work meeting which will be held at the beginning of January at the University Club of Boston to renew, refresh, present (if you want) and discuss your 2018 Sales Plans.
We also know from experience that most people have questions, so just connect with me directly at my cell at 617-504-4222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or text, and I can walk you through the details.