What's a Sales Management Boot Camp?
We will improve your sales productivity by 25%+
"Managing Sales in Complex Times"
May 12th & May 13th:
3 1/2 hours from 8:30 AM-noon.
individual meetings with team members.
Everyone will leave our Sales Management Boot Camps totally stoked to meet the unique demands of 2020 !
Taught by highly experienced successful sales warriors to other front-line sales management execs!
We guarantee that everyone will leave armed with new ideas, new strategies, new tactics and new skills to put to use immediately in developing and executing on their 2020 Sales Plans.
We also uniquely understand the realities of facilitating online management sessions given deep experience in online teaching and long-term backgrounds in tech-enabled training.
In addition to May 12th and 13th, we also provide out attendees with these FREE add-on services!
- May 14th continues the Boot Camp with one-on-one individual coaching sessions.
- A Monthly Team Zoom Meeting held once a month for six months following the Camp, where we will get together online to review your operating plans, discuss current hiring and comp issues and anything that you want to bring forward to your fellow sales team execs to discuss. There will be a set agenda for these calls and materials will be circulated beforehand in order for you to provide and receive expert feedback from your fellow sales team execs. Of course, you can also call at any time during the following 12 months for one-on-one confidential advice and feedback.
- A Fall 2020 Zoom Reception held in late September to renew, refresh, present (if you want) and discuss your Q4 2020 Sales Plans. Who knows, this might be F2F, and if so, it will be a celebration at the University Club of Boston.
With this engagement, you're guaranteed to leave this Sales Management Boot Camp with new ideas, new strategies, tons of executable tactics along with exciting new productivity tools that you can use immediately giving you both short and mid-term productivity impact on your quotas.
Cost: $695.00 for materials and the experience itself plus the follow-on conference calls and the September refresh reception.
Is this Boot Camp for You?
Two Sales Boot Camps were held in 2019 with a select group of approximately 30 senior business and sales leaders. Our primary Drill Sergeants included Jack and George along with attendees from a wide variety of industries, markets and sizes. We know from our experience that the diversity at the attendees provides a high degree of value for all of the rest of the team.
- This program is specifically designed for Presidents and CEOs, Sales management at district, regional and national levels, heads of Marketing and heads of Business Development.
- The Derby Management team, and all of our speakers, have sat in the chairs-just like you-as CEOs, heads of Sales and heads of Marketing of both startups and middle market companies in a wide variety of industries.
We’ve successfully coached hundreds of managers through good and equally chaotic times like today's, and, as such, we’ve earned the brand as experts in Sales and Marketing productivity improvement.
- Joining us will be battle-tested sales management experts:
Colleen Honan, CSO, of Brainshark, a market-leading provider in sales readiness
James Stone, Director, Mid-Market Sales, Hubspot, a market leader in online Sales & Marketing
George Simmons is a highly respected national sales expert in coaching sales management and sales teams in how to understand, interpret and deliver the absolute best Value Propositions and other sales tools. From our own management experiences with thousands of salespeople, we know that delivering effective value props is the #1 most important sales tool in creating highly efficient sales processes and in dramatically boosting sales productivity.
Our Boot Camp Value Proposition to you...
We will dramatically improve your ability to...
...increase your team's productivity by 25+% in 1 year.
...forecast with 95%+ accuracy.
...accelerate your sales team's closing rates by 30%
...hire & successfully retain A-level people all the time
...integrate sales processes & tools 100% of the time.