3 Steps to improve the productivity of your Sales team:
- #1 create common objectives and incentives with Marketing & Sales
- #2 create more leads of high quality with detailed definitions
- #3 partner with salespeople handing over to them "ready to buy" leads
Each year, we work with customers in 3 categories:
1. Strategy and business planning
2. Sales productivity improvement to close more deals
3. Marketing optimization to increase high quality lead gen
By far, the primary area of interest on the part of our customers is in the category of improving the productivity of their Sales team. It is always the number one objective!
We always approach this objective from two sides:
1. Bring the best process, tools, technology and people to the Sales equation.
2. Optimize marketing around formal processes, technology and tools.
As we sit in the middle of the most complex and often chaotic financial, political and health crisis that anyone has ever experienced, what is most critical for the success of our businesses is to provide open and transparent marketing messaging which focuses on the personal and business health of our customers.
Even in these abnormal times, the one area where we know that we can gain significant leverage is in making our Sales teams and marketing processes to be ...
- ...much more productive and efficient for our salespeople.
Over the last 15 years, we've been hard at work with hundreds of customers in building Sales and Marketing processes with comfortable, easy-to-use sales tools and technologies that not only have significantly increased revenues, but have done so in a manner that's been totally embraced by the salespeople on the front lines.
We've successfully implemented sales and marketing processes in businesses ranging from...
- emerging tech companies -financial service providers
- both large and small banks -accounting and law firms
- public and middle market companies - family businesses
What Our Customers Say
Working with Derby Management has been a high point in my career. The CEO coaching has made me a better leader and the sales expertise has helped my company grow our sales pipeline 7-fold in 6 months resulting in the best quarter in the history of the company. Mike Corey, Founder & CEO, Ntirety.
I would recommend Derby Management to fellow professional service providers and to business owners everywhere who are looking to embed the tools and culture of performance and sales into their company’s DNA. More than just “Sales Coaches,” Jack and George took the time to learn and understand our business. That diligence and discipline empowered them to work with in a complex dynamic to achieve our agreed upon goals. Anthony P. Scillia, CEO of the New England Practice, UHY Advisors, LLC