To the uninitiated, the managers who never actually sold anything, the presidents who did not climb up the rungs from entry-level sales positions to become the #1 salesperson, and to the operations managers who regard salespeople as a necessary evil, the presumption is that money drives success in salespeople.
- -220 work days in the year
- -"the best" sales people work 57 hours/week
- -15%/week is the average time totally wasted
- -only 57%/week spent on actual "selling"
- -most deals take 6 calls & meetings to close
- -most salespeople give up after 3 calls
- -most salespeople create 65%+ of their own leads