Create tactical deliverables at your retreats
We believe firmly in the process of taking management teams away from the physical location of their offices so that everyone, as a team, has the opportunity to reflect and think deliberately through the longer term growth strategies and short terms tactics that are going to be employed to ensure the growth of the business. We use these processes to accomplish a number of objectives depending on the deliverables set out by senior management team.
-Strategy and business planning.
-Business and departmental quarterly tactical plans
-Quarterly Sales plans and reviews
We guarantee to...
-Solve the issues of slower growth
-Explore openly new opportunities
-Reach full management agreement
Identify objectives & create action plans
Different from most management retreats, since all of us have deep backgrounds in operating companies, we guarantee that the outputs of these retreats are very tactical such that everyone leaves these meetings not only with full directional agreement and total buy-in but also with specific deliverables, timelines and assignments.
These retreats range from...
- One or one-half day diagnostic Whiteboarding Sessions to...
- Multi-day senior team management retreats to...
- Two day Sales Process-Tools-Technologies & Metrics sessions
- Quarterly reviews & best practices Sales meetings
Each of these programs is meant to bring individuals collectively together, build tight directional and tactical agreement among all of the team and define specific accountabilities and responsibilities.
We also make sure that we hold these meetings in interesting locations with comfortable surroundings and excellent food and accommodations since what we have found over the years of facilitating hundreds of these meetings is that the retreat environment is very important to stimulating management effectiveness and creativity. Locations that we typically use, and are able to arrange "special" accomodations, are...
- The MIT Endicott House in Dedham, MA
- The University Club of Boston
- The Stratton Mountain Club at Stratton Resort, VT
- The Wentworth in Rye, NH
Our responsibility is to provide...
- all of the meeting facilitation,
- all the management of the logistics
- prep materials, interactive note taking and follow-up summary notes
- management exercises during the retreat
- full agreement among all of your team