"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself"
The guy is just brilliant! Been around for a long time. Lots of books. Got the Five Forces Thing down. Senior professor at HBS. Has a building on campus named after him. And, he's a true Renaissance Man, who continues to do research, write and still actively teach. The Real Deal !
-120 applications in November
- Mentor workshops from January to March
- Selection of "The Final 16" in March
- Consistent individual hands-on coaching
- The final judging and awards on April 4th & 5th
- Excitement & disappointment at the same time
- Connections and advice everywhere
A continuous learning experience!
Rich Horwath, CEO of the Strategic Thinking Institute, found in his recent research that...
In almost every industry, Monday morning sales meetings are part of the DNA of running most organizations
Thanks very much for the comments and ideas from last week's blog post on "The (first) Five Rules". As promised, here are the remaining five. It may well be that you have your own, so let me and our readers know about your ideas by commenting below...