I attended the Tufts graduation this past weekend
Tags: marketing projects, free marketing projects from universities, interns for marketing projects, how to write a marketing plan, marketing planning, Tufts Entrepreneurship Center, 2020 business plans
Positive or negative, emphatic or weak, powerful or not, you and I are brands! The fact that you're reading this post means that you have already defined some level of brand for me.
- It could be the Professor Guy, the Vermont Guy, the Sales & Marketing Guy, the NH Surfing Guy, the management consultant guy...or someone else. The fact is that when you read this post, which now has close to 10,000 subscribers, or you connect with me by phone, text or email, immediately, for a few synapses of a few seconds, you've defined me as a brand.
- Similarly, for that instant when we do connect, I immediately associate a defined brand for you. First, for a few milliseconds, I immediately categorize you as a student, a customer, a partner, a prospect or an investment, and then in that same instant, I picture (not really an image, but a composite video blur of a photo, a voice, a job, and an attribute into a definition of you as a brand.
What's the largest selling cereal in the U.S.?
Even with cereal sales slightly declining, Cheerios again and again, tops the list in market share with a strong commanding need. Even though the specific sub-brand of Honey Nut Cheerios leads the overall family of the various Cheerios brands, in general, the brand reaction that we all instantly make follows a connected chain of links that leads to their well marketed value proposition...- Cheerios is made from oats
Teaching Marketing at Tufts...
- A consistent search for real life Marketing & Sales Plan projects for my students
- 5-6 person teams work for 13 weeks on complex marketing and sales plan assignments
- All of our academic content is woven into these assignments from real companies
- I teach the tools; company management provides the real life experiences
The results are very positive and dynamically exciting from everyone involved
Tags: sales effectiveness, sales enablement, sales planning, marketing effectiveness, marketing plans, how to write a marketing plan, sales management plans, how to write a sales plan, marketing planning, sales management productivity