Our last Boot Camp was held in early October, 2012 with a select group of 30 senior business and sales leaders. Our Drill sergeants included both Jack and George from our firm plus Greg Flynn, President of Brainshark, Mike Volpe, SVP of HubSpot, and Ed Mallen, President of TimeTrade.
Everyone was focused on delivering One (not so) Simple Thing: Boosting Your Sales & Marketing Effectiveness as a manager!
Beginning Sunday late afternoon on October 6th with a team-based, highly interactive Harvard Business School case study and ending Tuesday afternoon, October 8th, everyone will leave excited, a bit exhausted and totally charged to meet the demands both of the 4th quarter and your planning process for 2014.
...I want to thank you for a wonderful experience. In truth I wasn't really enthralled about the idea when it was first presented to me, but then I thought "what the heck, maybe this old dog could learn something new', and I am so glad I reconsidered. I did learn some new things, but more importantly, the Boot Camp reinforeced many of the things we already to and gave me even more confidence moving forward. What you presented will keep us focused and grounded as we continue. Once again, thanks!. You are all a class act!
...Jim Thomsen, EVP, Vidacare Corporation
Click HERE for a video presentation summary.
Mike Volpe, SVP, Marketing, HubSpot
Is the Boot Camp For You?
- It's specifically designed for Presidents, sales leaders at the district, regional and national levels, heads of marketing and heads of business development who are directly responsible for managing their sales and marketing plans.
- The Derby Management team members, and all of our speakers, have all sat in the chairs-just like you-as CEOs, heads of sales and heads of marketing of growth companies in a wide variety of industries. We’ve successfully coached hundreds and hundreds of managers through good and the not-so-good times, and, as such, we’ve earned the reputation of having become experts in sales and marketing optimization.
Just wanted to say again that Bootcamp was a very productive 3 days. The material is very useful and I have a list of ideas and things to implement at OwnerIQ. I truly enjoyed the opportunity to interact with peers -- those doing the same job I do -- to share war stories, ideas and processes.
Connie Johnson, VP Sales, Owner IQ
George Simmons on Value Propositions
Our job during our Boot Camps is to coach you in how to dramatically improve your ability to...
- ...increase productivity by 20% in one year.
- ...aggressively grow your margins.
- ...forecast with 95%+ accuracy.
- ...accelerate your closing rates.
- ...successfully hire and retain A level people.
- ...implement integrated processes & tools.
- ...embrace today’s sales technologies.
David Klein, Director, Brainshark
The Price (includes all: lodging, meals, drinks, materials)
$2,400 for Associated Industries of Massachusetts members
$2,600 for non-AIM members
Next Steps: Questions
Since many attendees have questions at this time, just email Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org, and he will set up a short telcon to answer your questions.
Next Steps: Just Want to Sign Up
Please contact Carrie Stowe from AIM at 617 488 8332, and she will take your credit card information
Other Derby Management Boot Camps:
Canada: Two to three a year
- We run both Entrepreneurship and Sales Effectiveness Boot Camps, in partnerships with The Center of Business Development Corporation of New Brunswick, Quebec International and Newfoundland.
Upstate New York: Four a year
We run 4 Entrepreneurship and Sales Management Boot Camps for High Tech Rochester and the Entrepreneur's Network Program.
March, 2012: I wanted to say thank you for a fantastic day of learning and connecting and seeing things from a different perspective. Despite not having a financial background, the numbers really are the best part of the plan - nothing else can show the business success like a good "up and to the right" spreadsheet!
Eric Loyd www.bitnetix.com
Thank you for the wonderful presentation and for your sincere desire to help us, the budding entrepreneurs. There is so much that I need to learn about running a business that having the opportunity to have met you and George and have listened to your advice and suggestions has exponentially increased the probability to boosting my business drive and acumen and shooting for success and I'm sure with your help and guidance that I'll get there a lot faster.
Diana Apostolova http://LinxWest.com,
- Entrepreneur and Sales Management Boot Camps, in partnership with the City of Providence Chamber of Commerce Annual Launchpad Essential Skills Program